- 100% satisfaction - money back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with our final product, we will first try to rectify the problem, including possible reshooting and rebuilding. If you're still not satisfied, we will gladly refund your money. The tour will be deactivated and deleted should this occur.
- The owner of Ventura County Virtuals is Chris Nelson, a California licensed Realtor with Troop Real Estate, Inc.
- Homes showcased on this website are listed by many different agents, brokers and owners.
- Using this website and/or the services of Ventura County Virtuals does not, in any way, activate an agency agreement with the company owner or Troop Real Estate, Inc.
- The coverage area of our services is Ventura County, California, and more specifically: Camarillo, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Ventura, Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Westlake Village, Agoura, Moorpark, Simi Valley, Somis and Santa Paula. All prices quoted are based on the assumption of the job being within these coverage areas. Any other areas must be quoted separately and will include a travel surcharge based on the distance. We are physically located in Camarillo, CA.
- Panorama photographs, by nature, cover a wide area and sometimes extremes in lighting conditions. Today's digital cameras don't have nearly the sensitivity range of the human eye and therefore, the ability to capture those extremes. We will use top-notch equipment and techniques to improve this, but some inconsistencies may occur.
- We will provide contact information regarding the appropriate contact person for the property listed on the tour. We will also assume that the property address should be listed on the tour. Any exceptions to this must be noted when ordering tours.
- It is the customers responsibility to notify us of any price or detail changes when they happen.